- National Council of Entrepreneurial Tech Transfer (NCET2) - informal group of universities from around the country who seek to bring entrepreneurs and private equity investors into the innovation economy through involvement in the creation and funding of tech transfer start-ups at the university. Their Research Commercialization Online Distance Learning Center is fabulous. Free registration gives you access to past webinars and workshops, with the vast majority free of charge. They also offer paid advanced courses, with up to 75% scholarships for undergrad, grad students, and postdocs.
- SARTA Resources provides many useful links to online resources for entrepreneurs and to past seminars and workshops.
- UC Davis Child Family Institute for Innovation and Entrepreneurship has a good collection or resources.
- The Stanford Biodesign program has a great list of resources, including videos, tutorials, etc, including a link to a companion to the Biodesign: The Process of Innovating Medical Technologies book (Cambridge University Press) developed by a team of faculty and staff at Stanford University, in collaboration with representatives from the medtech industry. The book is available at the UC Davis Blaisdell Medical Library.
- Nashville Entrepreneur Center - connects entrepreneurs with critical resources to accelerate business creation and growth. Great Resources for Entrepreneurs section.
- NASVF National Association of Seed and Venture Funds - an international membership organization that advocates for the
growth of seed and early-stage innovation capital. NASVF connects the
people in the world of venture capital and regional economic
development. We collaborate with public and private fund managers and
tech transfer professionals, the folks who are committed to building
their local economies by investing in entrepreneurs.
- Advanced Medical Technology Association (AdvaMed) - trade association representing medical device manufacturers, makers of medical equipment, medical software, medical supplies, and medical technology.